Sunday, January 6, 2013

Good movies....

Recently I have been finding a bunch of independent movies that I really like that I wanted to pass along. One that I just saw yesterday was called Outsourced and is about this guy whose company outsources its call center to India and he travels there to help train the people who work there. He initially has a bad attitude when he first arrives in India, but eventually he embraces it and ends up on an adventure. The characters in this movie are dynamic and likable. The main character (his name is Todd, although most of the time he is called Mr. Toad) does not start out as very pleasant; but by the end of the movie is one with a friendly sort of promise.

I also really liked Dakota Skye, A Bag of Hammers, Falling Awake, Restless and Another Earth. These are from the Movie Channel and can most likely be found on DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment