Monday, January 7, 2013

Castle & NCIS

Recommendation: Castle which is on Monday on ABC at 9 p.m. I know when I first heard about this show I wondered what it was and why I would watch it but trust me, it is definitely worth watching. A friend first told me about it and I found the first season on DVD at the public library. From the first episode, I was a fan of this show and I could not wait for it to come back for another season. I don't want to give away anything for anyone who has yet to see it, but it is about this crime author who ends up going to work as a consultant for the New York City Police Department. A lot more happens following that but I'll leave you all to find out for yourselves.

NCIS is another show I wanted to add. I haven't been watching from the beginning, but I do catch it whenever a new episode is on. Episodes usually run in marathons on the USA network during the weekend and new episodes are on Tuesdays on CBS at 7:00 p.m. Definitely worth checking out. The "Gibb's Rules Marathon" starts this Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment