Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I have a not very secret confession to make. I like some of the shows on the CW network. There, I said it. I don't watch every show on that network but there are a select three or four that I do. I'll admit to watching the ill fated Dr. Emily Owens M.D, which is still going to be on until the new episodes run out. Hart of Dixie is also on the CW and is usually on Tuesdays at 7:00pm. The Vampire Diaries (my personal favorite) is nothing like the twilight trilogy, by the way, and is always full of unpredictable events that are part of a story line that is constantly changing. That sounds entirely like a daytime soap I know, but I really haven't seen any other show quite like it. That one is on Thursdays at 7:00pm. The final show Nikita switches gears from the supernatural to spies and espionage, and it stars Shane West, so you can't really go wrong there. Nikita is on Fridays at 7:00pm and is worth recording so you can watch it after the fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment